Private belly dance classes are the fast track to success. By identifying what makes you unique, we work together to create goals and plans to attain them. Whether your ultimate goal is to become a professional bellydancer, to embody and express yourself to the fullest, to win competitions, or simply to dance in front of your loved ones, I can help get you there. Don’t know what your goals are? We can start there as well. We’ll meet in a studio in Portland, Oregon or online via Skype or Google Chat.
How it works:
- You select a topic or contact me to discuss what you would like to do with your time. We will work together to identify your goals and create a plan of action.
- We decide on a date and time
- You’ll receive a short pre-assessment via email to help define your style and goals
- We meet on Skype or in studio for your class
- I will follow up with you within one week to check on your progress and answer any questions you have
Some topics you can choose from:
- Style definition: Egyptian vs. American Cabaret vs. Tribal Fusion
- Creating a practice
- Basic, Intermediate, or Adavanced level class (1 hour)
- Performance Prep*or any other idea you may have
Pricing and Packages:
- One lesson (1 hour) – $75
- Package of 4 lessons (1 hour each) – $250 * must be used within an 8 week period
- Custom choreography – please email for pricing